Cart-Lab Blog

X-Cart & E-commerce related news, resources and tips. Postings by: B00MER of Cart-Lab.com


Monday, August 25, 2003

Page break each order while printing Invoices

Okie so I've found a method of making "Print All" in the Orders area of the admin to page break for each order invoice instead of printing them all together (running together). More Details Here

NOTE: If your using HTML enabled templates you shouldn't need to make copies and the adjustments below.

Here's what I did:
make copies of mail/order_invoice.tpl & mail/order_data.tpl

I made my copies:
mail/order_invoice_html.tpl & mail/order_data_html.tpl

Now open main/order_invoice_print.tpl

I then put a html, title & body tags around the template. (we have to do this so the page break happens).

I then added a pre tag around both templates so the carriage returns will still work, then at the end of the last page mail/order_data_html.tpl I add the line:

<p style="page-break-before: always">

at the very last line of the file. This is what will cause the printer to start a new page so your orders are nicely printed one order per page.

Kudos!

Cart-Lab.com: X-cart Resources, and More!

Blinkbits
co.mments
Delicious
digg
Furl it!
NewsVine
Reddit
Spurl
TailRank
DZone
Google Bookmarks
taggly
Windows Live Favorites
addtoany
technorati



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home