Cart-Lab Blog

X-Cart & E-commerce related news, resources and tips. Postings by: B00MER of Cart-Lab.com


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Un-used Google SiteMap Creator with PHP

I had spent many hours on a Google SiteMap crawler to be used with X-Cart but was eventually abandon after I saw how much time and effort it would take to perfect. Not to mention the number of perfectly good desktop applications that appeared shortly after I had took the plung to write such. Anyhow, I'm sure some of you may find it useful if your trying to write your own Spider. I Offer no support or warranty on the below code so please do not ask me coding questions, I don't have the time to answer them, theres more appropiate channels like Site Point's Forums for such.

  • Get the Code
  • Labels: , , , ,

    Blinkbits
    co.mments
    Delicious
    digg
    Furl it!
    NewsVine
    Reddit
    Spurl
    TailRank
    DZone
    Google Bookmarks
    taggly
    Windows Live Favorites
    addtoany
    technorati



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home