Cart-Lab Blog

X-Cart & E-commerce related news, resources and tips. Postings by: B00MER of Cart-Lab.com


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

CSS Skin for 4.1.x progress

UPDATE - Pre-Order for the 4.1.x CSS Template is now available, save 20% on the release cost of $99.99. Estimated Delivery Date will be December 12th, 2006. More details here:
X-Cart CSS Template


CSS Template for 4.1.x is still under development and testing, however the majority has been completed and official x-cart add-ons and other not-so-common Os/Browser versions are being tested. I now have a G4 Mac to help test locally. For those who complained about the previous version and Safari. Some other hurdles to finish over comming is making sure all templates and CSS are still W3C compatible.

Feel free to join the periodic newsletter for notification of its release.

A commercial release will be available very soon.

Cart-Lab.com: X-cart Resources, and More!

Labels: , , ,

Blinkbits
co.mments
Delicious
digg
Furl it!
NewsVine
Reddit
Spurl
TailRank
DZone
Google Bookmarks
taggly
Windows Live Favorites
addtoany
technorati



3 Comments:

At Thu Nov 23, 03:06:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Mr Gadget said...

Hi, I'm very interested when the 4.1 css skin will be released. Its been 2 months now since this post. Any news? I clicked on the link to join the periodic newsletter and when I entered my email address chrissy@xs4all.nl it said it was not a valid email address. I tried twinchrissy@gmail.com and got the same reply. Please let me know whats happening. Cheers.

 
At Sat Nov 25, 02:43:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Mr Gadget said...

Hi, great news. Whens it ready?

 
At Tue Nov 28, 02:47:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Mr Gadget said...

hi boomer your link to the periodic newsletter does not work. ive tried with both my emails and my bro tried his but it just says 'invalid email adress'. anyway hows the css template for 4.1 going. we are dieing to get our hands on it. my email is chrissy@xs4all.nl if you can let me know or put me on the periodic newsletter that would be great. cheers.

chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home